Bluetooth+ Version: 2.50
Application Description:Patch Bluetooth system to add feature-rich plugins.
Now BlueBorne attack quarantine included!
Require root permission and super user app. Your device needs to be rooted to patch android Bluetooth system. Support Android 4.2.2 ~ Android 7.1.2 and Lineage OS 14.1 201708?? for Android 7.1.2
BlueBorne attack quarantine highlight:
- BlueBorne attack put millions android device in danger!
- BlueBorne quarantine in Bluetooth+ will deactivate vulnerable code of Bluetooth network profile, health profile and MCAP test profile in low level Bluetooth stack.
- Implemented base on Android security bulletin: CVE-2017-0781 CVE-2017-0782 CVE-2017-0781. The most severe vulnerable code is in bnep module (bnep_main.cc, bnep_utils.cc) for PAN network profile. Disabling network profile in Bluetooth stack completely should fend off most of BlueBorne attack
- It's free
How to verify it actually works?
- Enable develop mode in your device
- Enable 'BlueBorne quarantine' at option menu
- Connect your device by usb to a computer that run adb command.
- In command window of the computer, type and run:
- Now use another paired android phone and try to connect by Bluetooth 'Internet access'
- Search the command window for following Bluetooth stack log:
'09-18 23:38:54.089 10337 10367 W bt_l2cap: L2CAP - rcvd conn req for unknown PSM: 15'
- The log above means any Bluetooth network connecting attempt will be dropped immediately at low level of L2CAP connection. The beginning of BlueBorne attack is stopped right there.
Please notice 'BlueBorne Vulnerability Scanner' app is based on simple system patch version check and vendor id in Bluetooth address match. Your device won't pass the scan even after 'BlueBorne quarantine' is enabled. But I'm confident the attack will fail. You know, the most secure code is the dead code never runs.
- True mouse/B: Enable Bluetooth HID Device Profile. Transform your phone into real Bluetooth mouse & keyboard combo and remote control any computer has Bluetooth.
ConclusionTo conclude Bluetooth+ works on Android operating system and can be easily downloaded using the below download link according to Freeware license. Bluetooth+ download file is only 273.9 KB in size.
Bluetooth+ was filed under the Libraries category and was reviewed in softlookup.com and receive 5/5 Score.
Bluetooth+ has been tested by our team against viruses, spyware, adware, trojan, backdoors and was found to be 100% clean. We will recheck Bluetooth+ when updated to assure that it remains clean.
Bluetooth+ user ReviewPlease review Bluetooth+ application and submit your comments below. We will collect all comments in an effort to determine whether the Bluetooth+ software is reliable, perform as expected and deliver the promised features and functionalities.
Popularity 10/10 - Downloads - 84 - Score - 5/5
|File size:||273.9 KB|