This app offer an easy way to configure and use the well known OpenVPN.
There is not needed to have the root access, because the VPN tun device is handled with the VpnService API introduced with Android 4.0 (ICS).
The in-app purchase authorization is used only for voluntary donation to support the app development.
Static key password protection
Fingerprint authentication (Require at least Android 6.0)
Auto connect on boot
App filter (Require Android >= 5.0)
Android 7.1 dynamic shortcuts
Import/export openvpn configuration
Import pem, der, pkcs12 cetfificate formats
Support for certificates in eyChain
Support for HTTP/SOCS proxies
Support for customized HTTP headers
Join to the OpenVPN Client community and you will able to try the beta versions, read the news about the app and much more…
Some hints to test the app:
- To import a openvpn configuration file, copy the ovpn file on the device memory and put in the same folder any external certificates/keys files. Then start the app, tap on "+" button in bottom right corner and choose "Import VPN profile". After the import, the files can be deleted.
- If something goes wrong, check the log. You can see the log by tapping on the vpn name, and so on the LOG tab.
- If the log has errors like "ERROR: Cannot open TUN/TAP" or "Tun device open exception: java.lang.NullPointerException", please try to reboot the device.
- If you have the access on the server side, check the log also on this side.
- Maybe your configuration is not compatible with the last version of openvpn, so try to set the option "Use old stable OpenVPN 2.3.2" in the "Options" section.
- If you cannot resolve the troubles, please send me a e-mail to email@example.com, I will contact you at soon as possible and I will help you to solve the problem.
The new app filter feature can be used only on Android versions greater or equal than 5.0 (Lollipop). This feature allow to choose which apps are allowed to use the vpn. The apps not allowed will use networking as if the VPN wasn't running.
This free version doesn't has the following features:
Tap device support
scramble options support
Auto connect on connectivity up/down
Android 7.0 quick settings tiles
If you want also these features, you can buy the full version.
ConclusionTo conclude OpenVPN Client Free works on Android operating system and can be easily downloaded using the below download link according to Freeware license. OpenVPN Client Free download file is only 5.9 MB in size.
OpenVPN Client Free was filed under the Network category and was reviewed in softlookup.com and receive 5/5 Score.
OpenVPN Client Free has been tested by our team against viruses, spyware, adware, trojan, backdoors and was found to be 100% clean. We will recheck OpenVPN Client Free when updated to assure that it remains clean.
OpenVPN Client Free user ReviewPlease review OpenVPN Client Free application and submit your comments below. We will collect all comments in an effort to determine whether the OpenVPN Client Free software is reliable, perform as expected and deliver the promised features and functionalities.
Popularity 10/10 - Downloads - 12 - Score - 5/5
|File size:||5.9 MB|