SmartWatch Sync Version: 2.8
Application Description:Connect you watch to smartphone. Free, no ads
It's works with all china's watches
1. Make sure Bluetooth is turned on. You should see the little Bluetooth symbol at the top of your phones screen. If you dont, go into the settings to enable it.
2. Determine which pairing process your device employs. The process for pairing devices can vary. Sometimes, for example, it involves tapping a code into your phone. Other times, you can just physically touch your phone to the device you want to pair it with. Or in the case of the Bose SoundLink, you only have to hold down a button on the speaker to pair it with a phone.
If youre not sure how to pair a device, refer to its user guide; you can usually find one by searching online.
3. Turn on discoverable mode. Lets say you want to pair your phone with your cars infotainment system so you can enjoy hands-free calling, texting and navigation. First, go into your phones settings and tap on Bluetooth; doing so makes the phone visible to the car. Then depress the buttons on your car's infotainment system, usually on the steering wheel or center stack, to get it looking for the device.
Once it finds your phone, the car may ask for a numeric code you need to confirm or input on your phone. After you do so, the devices should be paired. eep in mind your phone or your car may only stay in discoverable mode for a few minutes; if you take too long, youll need to start over.
4. Make sure the two devices are in close enough proximity to one another. While you wouldnt think someone might try to pair an iPad with a keyboard if the two werent sitting right next to each other, its probably worth noting that you should make sure any devices you're trying to pair are within five feet of one other.
5. Power the devices off and back on. A soft reset sometimes can resolve an issue. With phones, an easy way to do this is by going into and out of airplane mode.
6. Power down likely interferers. Say that faithful Bluetooth speaker usually connects to your partner's smartphone instead of yours. If you're having trouble pairing your phone with the speaker, it could be because the speaker is trying to activate its usual connection. Some older devices are very simple. They just try to connect with the last thing they paired with. If a Bluetooth device was previously paired with something else, turn off that other gadget.
7. Charge up both devices you're trying to pair. Some devices have smart power management that may turn off Bluetooth if the battery level is too low. If your phone isn't pairing, make sure it and the device you're trying to pair with have enough juice.
8. Delete a device from a phone and rediscover it. If your phone sees a device but isnt receiving data from it, sometimes it helps to start from scratch. In iOS settings, you can remove a device by tapping on its name and then Forget this Device. In Android settings, tap on a devices name, then Unpair. After removing a device, start at step 1 on this list.
ConclusionTo conclude SmartWatch Sync works on Android operating system and can be easily downloaded using the below download link according to Freeware license. SmartWatch Sync download file is only 8.3 MB in size.
SmartWatch Sync was filed under the Network category and was reviewed in softlookup.com and receive 5/5 Score.
SmartWatch Sync has been tested by our team against viruses, spyware, adware, trojan, backdoors and was found to be 100% clean. We will recheck SmartWatch Sync when updated to assure that it remains clean.
SmartWatch Sync user ReviewPlease review SmartWatch Sync application and submit your comments below. We will collect all comments in an effort to determine whether the SmartWatch Sync software is reliable, perform as expected and deliver the promised features and functionalities.
Popularity 10/10 - Downloads - 30 - Score - 5/5
|File size:||8.3 MB|