Only compatible with Android devices!
WeDo 2.0 makes coding a reality for elementary students. Using LEGO bricks, easy-to-use software and engaging STEM projects, teachers have all they need to teach their students simple programming skills.
This unique combination of building with LEGO bricks, and then using an easy-to-use classroom app to make WeDo 2.0 come to life through engaging lesson plans for science, technology, engineering and math classes, provides you with everything you need to teach programming in your classroom.
Best Maker-Friendly Technology: LEGO Education WeDo 2.0
LEGO Education WeDo 2.0 is an educational robotics kit that introduces elementary school kids to the world of programming. Through the medium of a cute robot and a companion app, 2nd through 4th graders can understand how code is created. The product is also designed for educators, who can use the accompanying curriculum to teach science basics. This product won not only for its innovation as an educational toolkit, but also for its affordability. MONA LALWANI, Senior Editor
- 2017 Golden Product Award by CEEIA (China Educational Equipment Industry Association)
- Parent Award 2016
- Best of CES 2016
- Gotta Be Mobile Excellence Award 2016
- Worlddidac Award 2016
- New York Design Awards
- TOMMI German Children Software Award
With the WeDo 2.0 school app and LEGO brick set you can:
- Strengthen students understanding of the 8 science and engineering practices, including asking questions and solving problems, modeling, prototyping, investigating, analyzing and interpreting data, computational thinking, creating evidence-based arguments and obtaining, evaluating and communicating information.
- Develop competency through hands-on lesson plans across key science topics such as Physical Sciences, Life Sciences, Earth and Spaces Sciences and Engineering, Technology and Application of Science.
- Improve your students problem solving, critical thinking, communication and collaboration skills.
- Integrate the use of relevant educational apps to improve computational thinking skills.
- The hands-on classroom app solution ignites students natural desire to explore and discover computer programming, and is simply the best way to learn.
- Teach kids to code with a best-in-class educational app including over 40 hours of lesson plans, built on Next Generation Science Standards.
Required hardware for using WeDo 2.0:
- CPU 1.5GHz or higher
- RAM 1GB or more
- 2GB free disk space or more
- Bluetooth 4.0 or newer
- 8 display or larger
- Android 4.4.2 itat (or higher)
This is not a standalone educational app. This app is used to program the LEGO Education WeDo 2.0 brick set, which is sold separately. Please contact your local LEGO Education reseller for further information.
ConclusionTo conclude WeDo 2.0 LEGO Education works on Android operating system and can be easily downloaded using the below download link according to Freeware license. WeDo 2.0 LEGO Education download file is only 448.9 MB in size.
WeDo 2.0 LEGO Education was filed under the Education category and was reviewed in softlookup.com and receive 4.1/5 Score.
WeDo 2.0 LEGO Education has been tested by our team against viruses, spyware, adware, trojan, backdoors and was found to be 100% clean. We will recheck WeDo 2.0 LEGO Education when updated to assure that it remains clean.
WeDo 2.0 LEGO Education user ReviewPlease review WeDo 2.0 LEGO Education application and submit your comments below. We will collect all comments in an effort to determine whether the WeDo 2.0 LEGO Education software is reliable, perform as expected and deliver the promised features and functionalities.
Popularity 8.2/10 - Downloads - 101 - Score - 4.1/5
|File size:||448.9 MB|