The free, official Radio Free Asia (RFA) news application serves your Android smartphone or tablet the most up to date and accurate news from around the world.
The international news application features include:
- Customization for 10 international languages and dialects (English, Mandarin, Cantonese, Burmese, hmer, orean, Lao, Tibetan, Uyghur and Vietnamese)
- Enjoy photos, video, audio and text content, including background streaming of audio content
- Integrated proxy available in the settings to get around Internet blocking
- Hear radio podcasts on demand
- Save download time and data costs with the Low-Bandwidth Mode in the settings
- Download stories, videos, and photos for offline reading, watching, and listening
- Customizable navigation items and order
- Stream multimedia over Chromecast on your TV
- Offline-downloading and saving of news content for later enjoyment
- Share your favorite stories, videos, and photos via e-mail, Twitter, Facebook, and Google+
- Social media sharing of content on Facebook, Twitter, email and other platforms
- Customizable Android Home Screen Widget
Frequently Asked Questions & Troubleshooting App Issues:
Having problems with using the App proxy?
Enable the Psiphon proxy in the settings of the RFA app. Make sure you have the latest version of the application installed on your device.
Having problems with the App crashing?
Please make sure you always update the app to have the most recent, stable version of the application. Turning on automatic updates helps us deliver the new releases automatically to you every time!
Having problems with the App loading slowly?
1- Check to make sure you are on a fast, stable connection (WiFi, ideally).
2- If that doesn't work, open the application settings and check the box for "Low Bandwidth Support."
What languages and RFA services does the app support?
All of these:
RFA English (English)
RFA Mandarin, و®éè¯ (Mandarin)
RFA Cantonese, ç²µè (Cantonese)
RFA Burmese (Burmese)
RFA orean, ي•êµى´ (orean)
RFA Lao (Lao)
RFA hmer (hmer)
RFA Tibetan (Tibetan)
RFA Vietnamese, Tiل؟ng Viل»‡t (Vietnamese)
RFA Uyghur Cyrillic, ذذز’ذذ (Uyghur Cyrillic)
RFA Uyghur Latin, UYGHUR (Uyghur Latin)
RFA Uyghur Arabic, طغ‡ظطغ‡ط (Uyghur Arabic)
Having problems with the app?
We are here to help. Please contact us at email@example.com. Be sure to include the device description (example: Samsung S3) and operating system (example: 4.3) as well as a brief description of the issue.
ConclusionTo conclude Radio Free Asia (RFA) works on Android operating system and can be easily downloaded using the below download link according to Freeware license. Radio Free Asia (RFA) download file is only 9.1 MB in size.
Radio Free Asia (RFA) was filed under the News category and was reviewed in softlookup.com and receive 5/5 Score.
Radio Free Asia (RFA) has been tested by our team against viruses, spyware, adware, trojan, backdoors and was found to be 100% clean. We will recheck Radio Free Asia (RFA) when updated to assure that it remains clean.
Radio Free Asia (RFA) user ReviewPlease review Radio Free Asia (RFA) application and submit your comments below. We will collect all comments in an effort to determine whether the Radio Free Asia (RFA) software is reliable, perform as expected and deliver the promised features and functionalities.
Popularity 10/10 - Downloads - 51 - Score - 5/5
|Publisher:||Radio Free Asia|
|File size:||9.1 MB|