Termux:API Version: 0.29
Application Description:The Termux:API add-on provides command line access to device API:s:
- Read and send sms messages from your terminal.
- Access device GPS location sensor from scripts.
- Pipe the result of commands into the device text-to-speech engine.
- Vibrate the device when something interesting happens.
- Access the system clipboard from shell scripts.
- List contacts from the system contact list.
Besides installing this app an additional package is required to install inside Termux:
$ apt install termux-api
See the following documentation about available API commands:
ConclusionTo conclude Termux:API works on Android operating system and can be easily downloaded using the below download link according to Freeware license. Termux:API download file is only 1.7 MB in size.
Termux:API was filed under the Productivity category and was reviewed in softlookup.com and receive 5/5 Score.
Termux:API has been tested by our team against viruses, spyware, adware, trojan, backdoors and was found to be 100% clean. We will recheck Termux:API when updated to assure that it remains clean.
Termux:API user ReviewPlease review Termux:API application and submit your comments below. We will collect all comments in an effort to determine whether the Termux:API software is reliable, perform as expected and deliver the promised features and functionalities.
Popularity 10/10 - Downloads - 80 - Score - 5/5
|File size:||1.7 MB|