Application Description:Simple punch-in/punch-out clock & widget for tracking the time at work.
Features (very partial list):
- Overtime support
- Multiple jobs support
- Calendar update [Job Setting] add records to the calendar (its recommended to open a separate calendar for -My Work Clock). ONE WAY-SYNC ONLY.
- Punch in/out directly from the widget
- Quick day, week & month information
- Simple reports
- Send to mail as CSV
- Add/remove/edit records
- Multiple overtime and report periods: daily, weekly, bi-weekly, monthly and more.
- If the widget stops updating: make sure the application appears in your task killer -white list.
- No move-to-SD option: widgets do not work when an app is on the SD. We got many error reports from users so we disabled this option.
Required permissions reasoning:
-. READ CALENDAR EVENTS PLUS CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION
-. ADD OR MODIFY CALENDAR EVENTS AND SEND EMAIL TO GUESTS WITHOUT OWNERS NOWLEDGE
Required for Google calendar sync
-. MODIFY/DELETE SD CARD CONTENTS
Required to save CSV before sending by e-mail backup.
-. FULL INTERNET ACCESS & VIEW NETWOR STATE
Required for bug report, analytics & ads.
ConclusionTo conclude My Work Clock works on Android operating system and can be easily downloaded using the below download link according to Freeware license.
My Work Clock was filed under the Business category and was reviewed in softlookup.com and receive 5/5 Score.
My Work Clock has been tested by our team against viruses, spyware, adware, trojan, backdoors and was found to be 100% clean. We will recheck My Work Clock when updated to assure that it remains clean.
My Work Clock user ReviewPlease review My Work Clock application and submit your comments below. We will collect all comments in an effort to determine whether the My Work Clock software is reliable, perform as expected and deliver the promised features and functionalities.
Popularity 10/10 - Downloads - 104 - Score - 5/5
|File size:||Not specified|