This open source app uses the original BMW and VAG ECU files for OBD communication.
Theoretically all operations that are possible with INPA or Tool32, could be also executed with this application.
With a configuration generator simply select the diagnostics jobs to execute and create your own configuration files.
For complex tasks the configurations files could be created manually.
The app requires 2.5 GB of free external storage.
The application supports the following OBD II adapters:
- Standard FTDI based USB "INPA compatible" D-CAN/-Line adapters (all protocols)
- ELM327 based Bluetooth and WiFi adapters. Recommended ELM327 versions are 1.4b, 1.5 and origin 2.1, which are based on PIC18F2480 processor (no MCP2515 chip) (D-CAN protocol only)
- Custom Bluetooth D-CAN/-Line adapter (BMW-FAST protocol over D-CAN and -Line)
- A replacement firmware for the ELM327 Bluetooth adapter is existing, that is faster, more stable and that also supports -Line (required for VAG vehicles, supports protocols WP2000, WP1281, TP2.0)
- Deep BWM OBD ENET WIFI adapter (for BMW F-models)
ConclusionTo conclude Deep OBD for BMW and VAG works on Android operating system and can be easily downloaded using the below download link according to Freeware license. Deep OBD for BMW and VAG download file is only 294.3 MB in size.
Deep OBD for BMW and VAG was filed under the Automotive category and was reviewed in softlookup.com and receive 5/5 Score.
Deep OBD for BMW and VAG has been tested by our team against viruses, spyware, adware, trojan, backdoors and was found to be 100% clean. We will recheck Deep OBD for BMW and VAG when updated to assure that it remains clean.
Deep OBD for BMW and VAG user ReviewPlease review Deep OBD for BMW and VAG application and submit your comments below. We will collect all comments in an effort to determine whether the Deep OBD for BMW and VAG software is reliable, perform as expected and deliver the promised features and functionalities.
Popularity 10/10 - Downloads - 41 - Score - 5/5
|File size:||294.3 MB|