Oxford Advanced Learners Dictionary, 9th edition
100 SAMPLE ENTRIES ONLY. This free download gives you 100 sample entries from the new OALD 9th edition. You will not be able to cross-refer from these entries to other words that are in the full dictionary. To have access to the full dictionary with all features you will need to buy it via in-app purchase.
Existing users of our OALD8 Android apps can upgrade to OALD9 for up to 80% discount. You will need to have OALD8 installed on your device to buy OALD9 at the discounted price. In order to re-install a previously purchased copy of OALD8, please follow these steps:
1. Go to Google Play > My apps & games > All
2. Find your previously purchased OALD8 app and reinstall it
3. Open the new OALD app where you will now be offered the discount on the OALD9 in-app purchase
4. Once you have purchased OALD9, you can remove the OALD8 app if you wish
Over 100 million English language learners have used Oxford Advanced Learners Dictionary to develop their English skills for work and study. Use OALD to understand what words mean, learn how to say them, and know how to use them.
With the OALD app you can:
- find over 185,000 words, phrases, and meanings - including 900 new words and meanings.
- trust the clear explanations and example sentences from the authoritative Oxford English Corpus.
Improve your pronunciation and get added listening practice
- Listen to real voice audio for words and example sentences, in both British and American English accents
- Access the high-quality audio online, or download headword audio and all 116,000 spoken sentences to listen offline
- Practise your pronunciation by listening to the audio, recording your own voice and playing it back to compare
Expand your vocabulary and produce more natural sounding English
- Learn synonyms, collocations (words which go together) and everyday expressions
- Learn the Oxford 3000 - the most important words to know in English
- Use colour illustrations to enrich your vocabulary
- Search for and study phrasal verbs and idioms
- Learn lists of related vocabulary with pre-loaded Favourites folders
Navigate quickly to find exactly what you want
- Use Full Text Search to find your word in any idiom, phrasal verb, or example sentence in the dictionary
- Tap any word in an entry to instantly look it up
- Use Google Voice Search to look up words by speaking instead of typing
- Copy text from emails or web pages and find the words easily in OALD with the Look up from clipboard option
- Search within dictionary entries using the Find on page feature
Organise and personalize your favourite entries
- create lists of your Favourites, and create folders and subfolders to store them
- export your Favourite lists and History list
ConclusionTo conclude Oxford Advanced Learners Dict works on Android operating system and can be easily downloaded using the below download link according to Freeware license. Oxford Advanced Learners Dict download file is only 34.4 MB in size.
Oxford Advanced Learners Dict was filed under the Books category and was reviewed in softlookup.com and receive 5/5 Score.
Oxford Advanced Learners Dict has been tested by our team against viruses, spyware, adware, trojan, backdoors and was found to be 100% clean. We will recheck Oxford Advanced Learners Dict when updated to assure that it remains clean.
Oxford Advanced Learners Dict user ReviewPlease review Oxford Advanced Learners Dict application and submit your comments below. We will collect all comments in an effort to determine whether the Oxford Advanced Learners Dict software is reliable, perform as expected and deliver the promised features and functionalities.
Popularity 10/10 - Downloads - 62 - Score - 5/5
|Publisher:||Oxford University Press ELT.|
|File size:||34.4 MB|